Saturday, March 5, 2011

A proud day with the Indian Army, March 5, 2011

Subedar Rakesh with 13 years in army has got his duty done for the nation. I cannot imagine sharing a better space and breathing the same air around him, together..Salute to you Sir.. Subedar Rakesh, it was a great occasion meeting you and even more heartening was, when you asked, "Thandha (cool drink) ho jayye sir?" , I was honored. Thank you Rakesh for being so hospitable.


Subedar Ram Singh, me, wearing your cap that you readily offered, was a medal for me. Thank you for honoring. The touch of pride that my head got through your cap is no less than the
greatest fragrance for my life. Thnak you Sir for the honor and courtesy..Ram zindabad!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlighting and hypocrisy of corporate India..

  MOONLIGHTING CHECKS? WITHOUT FORENSIC TECH AND REGULATIONS? ARE YOU KIDDING US? 5.4 million people work in IT/ITES in India, churning $180...